What to visit in and around Brescia and Montichiari?
The Province of Brescia is studded with a host of breathtaking places that you absolutely must visit. Historical places, natural parks or theme parks for the little ones. In order to offer you a vacation full of culture and fun, we suggest some points of interest that we believe are the most interesting places in our province of Brescia, deserving of special attention.
People who choose to stay at Palazzo often have no idea of the hidden gem that is our city and of how many sights there are to be discovered in the surrounding area. Within a few minutes' drive or a short walk, here are the 15 things we absolutely recommend you do if you spend some time at Palazzo Novello. Trust us: We know Brescia well, and we are sure it will surprise you! Of course, we will always be happy to share with you itineraries, tricks, shortcuts, surprises and wonders of our area, which we love to death. That's exactly why we are glad to be your guides!
- Reading Catullus in Sirmione, in the places that inspired the poet.
- Going to the bow of a warship at the Vittoriale degli Italiani.
- Going along "The Most Beautiful Road in the World" and enjoy the breathtaking views of Lake Garda.
- Falling in love in Cremona to the sound of a Stradivarius.
- Having tea with the giants of Mantua.
- Reflecting on Utopia in front of a sunset in Sabbioneta.
- Admire the monument dedicated to Arnaldo da Brescia.
- Visiting Brescia Underground
- Stargazing from a 12th-century church in Montichiari.
- Taking a selfie with Prezzemolo at Gardaland.
- Find the existing locations of the story of "Romeo and Juliet" in Verona.
- Tasting the "Nodo d'Amore" (Love Knot) in Valeggio sul Mincio.
- Eating Spiedo Bresciano with your hands.
- Water skiing with a world champion.
- Engraving a "Pitoto" in Camonica Valley.