Discover with us Mantova and the Lake Garda, between history, culture and excellent food & wine
The package includes
- 3 nights with Continental breakfast;
- Full-time tour by qualified tour leader;
- Private transportation by van;
- Welcome dinner in local restaurant;
- Daily trip to Mantova with entry ticket and guided tour* to Palazzo Ducale;
- Entry and guided tour* at Catullo’s Caves;
- Winery tour to a wine farm in Lugana with tasting;
- Goodbye dinner in local restaurant.
*by qualified tour leader
- Transfer from/to airport / train station.
- Restaurant booking;
- Ticketing and booking of concerts, events and shows.
Quotes upon request for:
Day 1 – Transfer & Check in
Your Tour Leader will welcome you at Palazzo Novello for a welcome cocktail.
During the evening you will be able to taste the local specialties in a typical restaurant.
Day 2 – Mantova
We will dedicate the entire day to a cultural jewel that the entire world admires. In Mantova, Palazzo Ducale home to the local lords, the Gonzaga family, will leave us speechless, with its immense frescoed halls, marvellous galleries and timeless masterpieces. And naturally we will not skip a visit to Palazzo Te, one of the most representative palaces of Italian Mannerism, whose decoration have impressed visitors for over five centuries.
Day 3 – Sirmione
We will reach Sirmione, the pearl of Lake Garda, where we will admire the Roman villa known as Grotte di Catullo, placed on the edge the peninsula and we will be able to enjoy its unforgettable views. At the entrance of Sirmione we will also find the Scala Castle, one of the most famous and best preserved castles in Italy, completely surrounded by the lake.
In the afternoon we will visit a wine farm in Lugana, to taste some of the best wines of this area famous for its high-quality production, and we will complement the tasting with typical products of the Lake Garda.
During our goodbye dinner in Montichiari, we will taste typical local products, such as the famous Pumpkin Tortelli, and the unmissable braised and roasted meats accompanied by the ever-present polenta.