Those who decide to stay at Palazzo, often don’t have idea of what a treasure we are immersed in. Nor of how many precious discoveries they could make in the surroundings.
Here are the 15 things you absolutely have to do when you are staying at Palazzo Novello, they all within easy reach (either walking distance or a short ride) from us, so you have no excuses. We know our territory very well, so trust us: it will surprise you!
Of course, we are always happy to share itineraries, tricks, shortcuts, surprises and magic of our territory, which we are crazy in love with. And for this very reason we’d be delighted to be your tour guides!
- Go to Sirmione to read Catullo’s poems, in the venues that inspired him
- Climb on the prow of a military ship hidden in the garden of Vittoriale degli Italiani
- Travel on the “World’s most beautiful road” and enjoy a breath-taking view on Lake Garda
- Fall in love with the sound of an authentic Stradivari in Cremona
- Take a tea with the giants of Mantova
- Reflect upon Utopia when looking at a sunset in Sabbioneta
- Admire the “Dog’s Grave” from Piazza Arnaldo in Brescia
- Visit Brescia from the underground
- Count the stars from a XII century church in Montichiari
- Take a selfie with Prezzemolo at Gardaland
- Seek the existing venues of “Giulietta and Romeo” in Verona
- Taste the “Nodo d’Amore” (Love’s Knot) at Vialeggio sul Mincio
- Eat with your hands the Spiedo Bresciano
- Take water-skiing lessons by a world champion
- Carve a “Pitoto” in Valle Camonica