Last minute holidays? Don’t worry!
The province of Brescia never goes on vacation and, we don’t either!
If you are looking for a place to stay, away from the stress of the city but close to places to discover Palazzo Novello is made for you. With our proximity to Lake Garda and Iseo’s Lake there is always something to do or places to relax.
Between all the events that surround us, here are the 10 events that you can’t miss in August:
- On August 10th, don’t miss the “DINNER IN WHITE UNDER THE STARS” in Montisola. An island of Lake Iseo, unique in its kind and absolutely characteristic.
- From 10th to 17th August, the Pisogne Market Exhibition will cheer up the city with its different shows and workshops every day!
- How can you not visit the Brescia castle? This summer it hosts the review “The Garden of Eden“. Every August’s evening, up until the 25th, a different cinematographic proposal will be projected every day! https://www.nuovoeden.it/eden.asp?idtp=167
- A day in Franciacorta is a must, especially when the Franciacorta Outlet Village organizes an exhibition! “From Warhol to Banksy: a journey through the history of contemporary art“, one cannot add anything else, can’t be missed! http://www.arte.it/calendario-arte/brescia/mostra-da-warhol-a-banksy-un-viaggio-che-attraversa-la-storia-dell-arte-contemporanea-60691
- Lake Iseo becomes an orchestra thanks to “ONDE MUSICALI SUL LAGO D’ISEO“. All the cities surrounding the lake, host music nights of all kinds. From opera to jazz, the evenings are made to satisfy everyone’s musical tastes.
- August is the month of the grape harvest in Franciacorta! The perfect month to visit the wineries that make this wine region one of the most famous in Italy.
- The Vittoriale degli Italiani, is irresistible, as soon as you enter you are catapulted into a place suspended between art, culture, nature and beauty. Inside which is a park elected in 2012 “Most beautiful park in Italy”.
- Puegnago del Garda from 24th to 26th August lights up with its Fair, full of Valtenesi wines ready to be tasted.
- Brescia has also thought of the little ones with “A great family experience“! From Tuesday to Sunday, by purchasing the pass, you can visit and have access to events and workshops designed to entertain the whole family! https://www.bresciamusei.com/detnews.asp?n=8&num=1654&t=%5BBRESCIA+MUSEI+%2D+A+GREAT+FAMILY+EXPERIENCE%5D%0D%0ALa+giornata+pi%F9+bella+della+tua+vacan
- Are you passionate about art? These two exhibitions are a must for you! “Caravaggio Experience” in Desenzano and “Contemplations” by Vittorio Sgarbi in Salò.
These events and to many others! We can recommend the most suitable event for you, to make your holiday customized for you! Book now!